Friday, June 26, 2009

MJ FAMILY ACQUAINTANCE SPEAKS OUT AT HOSPITAL



Brian Oxman, who's acted as an attorney for the Jackson family at various times, responded to questions about whether medications might have played a role in Michael Jackson's death.
"I have warned of the use of medications, in Michael's case I said that if this is going to be the result of the tragedy that we're now seeing that I was going to speak up loud and clear," Oxman said outside the hospital where doctors unsuccessfully tried to revive Jackson on Thursday afternoon.
Oxman, who said he had visited with the Jackson family inside the medical center, described the scene inside the hospital as "chaotic for a time and then it was absolute silence. And no one will say what has happened, I've been asked not to say what has happened. I only know that I am heartbroken."

Source:etonline.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin